August 14, 2006

Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson Split

Who gives a shit? I just wanted an easy excuse to dig up an old quote which might serve to vindicate anyone indicted for telling a 'dumb blonde' joke. Here the daughter of Goldie snarks on America.
"Sometimes I'll be walking down the street and I'll hear some American and I'll just go, 'Of course they hate us, of course they can't stand us. We're the most annoying, boisterous creatures in the world. I mean we come in and we eat mounds of food, and we're like, 'Where's the kaachup [sic] for our French fries.' I'm like, 'Shut up!'"

May your divorce be a nasty, bitter one, skank.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Well, I am just like, whatever. Burning movies is like so Republican. Pour some mustard o it and burn it like a hot dog.

Tue Aug 15, 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home