August 04, 2007

Another tale about how liberals support the troops

Another hugs and kisses moment between a lefty tard and the grieving gf of a KIA soldier:

I don't even know what to title this one...Yesterday was a weird day for me. A very weird day. First, I was driving to the bakery to pick up a birthday cake for my boss, because we're a cool company like that and we get birthday cake for our bosses... Anyway, I was driving along minding my own business, when a car turned onto the road and was right behind me. Okay, nothing strange yet... I saw him reading my back window (Which I forgot to take a picture of so you can see... I will soon though.) which reads:
My Soldier, My Love, My Hero
James J. Holtom
Killed in Action 08 Feb 07
Land of the free, Because of my brave
.
.
.
And then he got right up next to me, flipped me off and screamed
"F*** YOU AND YOUR F***ING SOLDIER!!!"
.
.
.
.
Yeah, I didn't know what to think about it, either. I thought very seriously about wrecking right into him, but then I realized that I would have to stand there with him and wait for the police... And, well, then I would probably end up going to prison because I was going to tear him apart.
So. I played it cool, and just drove off. And prayer that karma will bite him in the butt later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fyremandoug said...

why oh why do mental migets open up and spew suck drivel

Wed Aug 08, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger barista grazioso said...

That makes me sick. If I were ever to witness that, I'd end up in jail. Those people make me sick.

Sun Aug 12, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mon Aug 13, 09:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home