April 25, 2007

Fred Thompson to do ABC Radio Gig

Much like his former radio gig subbing for Paul Harvey, ABC Radio is giving Fred Thompson a weekday commentary spot:


NEW YORK, April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Former senator, commentator and actor Fred Thompson will provide regular opinion and analysis onABCRADIO.com. New reports will be available Monday-Friday on the website.The Fred Thompson Report will discuss issues and events that affect allAmericans. Audio versions of many of the commentaries will also be made available on ABCRADIO.com.


Getting paid to campaign? Brilliant.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger barista grazioso said...

I'm uber excited about this, but I'm also very surprised. ABC? What happened and where was I?

I swear I have a crush on FT.

Thu Apr 26, 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

The guy has dated some 'hottays', Margaret Carlson being the notable exception. Maybe he was more calculating about runnin for Prez and was tryin to 'court' some lefty opinion makers.

Thu Apr 26, 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger barista grazioso said...

I'll date him! Shoot myra, just think. I could be Vice Prez. Just like Hillary.

**busts out laughing @ self**

Thu Apr 26, 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

One big difference between you and Hil, though, you would kick ass, not kiss ass, as a Veep.

Thu Apr 26, 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger barista grazioso said...

True. Plus, as an added bonus to the taxpayers, no one around me would die.

Sat Apr 28, 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home