July 11, 2007

Run Cindy, Run

Cindy, on Democrats:

"I was a life-long Democrat only because the choices were limited. The Democrats are the party of slavery and were the party that started every war in the 20th Century except the other Bush debacle. The Federal Reserve, permanent federal (and unconstitutional) income taxes, Japanese Concentration Camps and, not one, but two atom bombs dropped on the innocent citizens of Japan were brought to us via the Democrats. Don’t tell me the Democrats are our 'Saviors' because I am not buying it especially after they bought and purchased more caskets and more devastating pain when they financed and co-facilitated more of George’s abysmal occupation and they are allowing a melt down of our representative Republic by allowing the evils of the executive branch to continue unrestrained by their silent complicity."


Anyone else all shit and giggles like me? It does make me pause, however, when are things I agree with her about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fyremandoug said...

Myra, she Is such a ass sucking windbag I cant see what the public sees in her, She so stained the memory of her son with all her BS
I hope falls into a river of lava and we never see her again.

Wed Jul 11, 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Yeah, she has taken his memory and exploited it to a point of ridiculousness. And does anyone really believe she cares about peace? She cares about the spotlight and little else.

Thu Jul 12, 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home