May 24, 2007

Allo

Wedding is over. Back from France. Our lives have been a whirlwind and we needed a good week to catch our breathes. Wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Paris was incredible. Except for a daytrip to Normandy, we spent all our time there. Paris exceeded expectations - the sights and the people. Normandy was sobering.
I'll post more in the near future with some pics. Apologies for being so remiss in my blogging but I just felt a bite of the blogbug, so I should be more productive.
Smiles, everyone, smiles, smiles.

3 Comments:

Blogger barista grazioso said...

WELCOME BACK! I'm glad you and Mrs. Myra had a great time. :) Now that you're home, I'll be sending you that bottle of Washington wine. I hope it meets your expectatations. Pressure people, pressure.

I can't imagine what it was like to be @ Normandy. I can't wait to see the pics.

Thu May 31, 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Thats great Barista. Thank you so much. I don't think I ever got your addy. I want to send a bottle you might like.

Thu May 31, 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger barista grazioso said...

Sweet! I'll email you my addy tomorrow. :)

Fri Jun 01, 12:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home