March 04, 2007

One Obama crusade I'll support

What a disgusting POS.

MARCH 4--Senator Barack Obama is threatening legal action against a self-described pedophile who has posted photos of the Democratic politician's young daughters on a web site that purports to handicap the 2008 presidential campaign by evaluating the "cuteness" of underage daughters and granddaughters of White House aspirants.



I visited this turd's website and it turned my stomach. I won't link to this filth. While I wish Obama luck in his suit, to me this isn't lawsuit worthy. It is baseball bat behind the woodshed worthy.


As vile as this turd's website is, it still pales in comparison to the filth found on the computer of Charles Rust-Terney, the former president of the American Civil Liberties Union in Virginia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home