March 26, 2007

Just as bad if not worse than any Demorat...

My rant:
I would vote for Hillary before him (correction: if the vote was between him and Hillary, I would sleep late). He is a local politician. He has an instinctual need to micromanage people's lives. He is not Big Government. He is Mega Government. In any other state, he is a left wing Democrat. He is shrewd though. He raises taxes after he takes office, but drops them and sends out refund checks, just prior to elections. Most candidates show some principles. Bloomberg disguises his. He fucks the outer counties on snow days, but Park Avenue is always clean. NYC recently had a big ice storm, a couple of inches of snow, but a thick bed of solid ice underneath. Bloomberg gives a presser talking about how simple it was to just just shovel out. Took me 2 hours to melt the ice so I could move my car. Condescending piece of shit Mayor Bloomberg. I long for the days of Dinkins.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dipen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Mar 26, 01:27:00 AM  
Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Oooooh. Can I have your number? I have a biy you should meet. Goto www.fuckyoutard.com

Mon Mar 26, 01:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home