April 07, 2006

Pravda and Condoleezza Rice: Horny Stalker and Stalkee

It is always amusing to get the Russian take on world events. But nothing is funnier than their obsession, read intimidation, by Condoleezza Rice. Check out Pravda's attempts to discredit her by obsessing on her sexuality:

Condoleezza Rice leads solitary life, but surprises the world with her slim figure and determination

Condoleezza Rice's anti-Russian stance based on sexual problems
or, the most recent scoop,

Condoleezza Rice's sexual worries in the White House



I am not an advocate of dirty politics or of dirty diplomacy. But I must offer my advice to the President to cure the 'Russian problem'. Mr. President, please sit Ms. Rice in a room, Basic Instinct style. Let her educate, lecture and berate. She will turn these cabbage chewin, chest thumpin neanderthals into Condi's own boot-lickers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Condoleezza Rice entered the room wearing only a red satin bra and panties. On her feet wasa pair of black stiletto sandles. I immediately drop to my knees and began to grovel at herfeet." I love you Condi " , I whimper. While kissing her toes. I caught her musty scent mixed with Aimez Moi perfume by Caron. I become aroused . I attempt to run my hand up the back of her calf. but Condi instructed me to go to the black leather couch. Condi sat down and I laid face down across her lap andshe began to spank me. At first the slaps were light but after a few moments they came harder and more rhythmic . Her fingers left red welts in my pasty white ass. After a few minutes my ass checks became sore and I began to anticipate the slap before it came. The pain was becoming unbearable and Condi was showing no signs of letting up, she was clearly enjoying inflicting this pain on me. In her slapping frenzy her long red finger nails removed bits of skin from the inside of my ass cheeks making the pain exquisite. About three minutes later the slaps began to waver, clearly Condi's right arm was getting tired. It was good for me as the pain was becoming almost unbearable . Now my ass cheeks felt red hot and although I felt like crying out, I did not. I could not let Condi see my pain . If she sensed I was in agony this would provoke her to hit me harder and I couldn't take much more . Shortly after that the spanking stopped altogether, she was exhausted . I looked over my shoulder to see her beautiful black skin covered with sweat and could hear her heavy breathing. I became aroused even further. I sat up and we embraced. I kissed her forehead and could taste the saltiness of her skin. I repeated again " I love you so much Condi ". We then traded positions , now it was my turn to spank her. "Condi lowered her panties and lay across my lap."Condi " I said, "you have been a very bad girl and now I'm going to give that sweetass a properspanking." I feel Condi's wetness on my legs. Now she is aroused.

Sat Sep 09, 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home