March 19, 2007

Liberal notions of speech - nuke the Dawg

My thread was nuked on Talkleft's Duke Discussion Boards:
I don't know if I can post there anymore. I called out 'Duke 3 supporters' for engaging in conversations with those indicting the Duke 3 because they hired black strippers. There is a lil cabal there that continue to support a continued prosecution because, 'something happened that night'. When you strip down everything they have said, that, is the substance of it.

It just seemed ridiculous to me to argue about whether or not people peed off a porch is a criminal manner. But if you go to that site, you will see that they argue that point over and over again. Ditto with the 'n' word. Who said it and when? Somehow the evidence, which isn't evidence about the guilt of the accused, reflects on their guilt or innocence.


My comments were also wiped off of an anti-Fox News site about the bogus memorial they are promoting. See my post below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Yeah, they don't support free speech, but speech which drives my agenda.

Tue Mar 20, 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home