January 13, 2007

ReMEMED

Trowin Owt my tag responses:

Q. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
A. Burpin. No, not the belch, but the Kenfucky alcohol I can’t spell because I am drunk on burpin.

Q. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
A. I think I’d put a temperature control on the world. Global warming sux so much on some days, and is really bitchin on others. I’d like to take the guesswork out of that.

Q. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most
A. The Family Guy father dude. Don’t know his name.

Q. If you could live one day in your life over again, which one would it be?
A. The first day sex in my life wasn’t ‘awkward’.

Q. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?A. Churchill, September 1, 1939. The ‘told ya so’ factor would be sooooo high.

Q. What is the one thing you lost, sold or thew away that you wish you could have back?
A. Every stupid toy I owned and abused in the 70’s that is now going for a billion dollars on eBay.

Q. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
A. I gave $10 to a homeless guy sporting a “What the hell, I just want beer” sign off of I-85 in Atlanta. In one of the greatest universal ironies, I ran out of beer that night and didn’t have $$$ to buy it. Ironically, it is also my most terrifying ‘Twilight Zone’ moment.

Q. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
A. I am not a gymnast, but sometimes you wouldn’t know it…..

Q. What is your most cherished possession?
A. Right now? Two slices of cold veggie pizza in the fridge. Overall? An old gold ring from my grandparents.

Q. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
A. Not one. Two. Too sacrosanct to snark about it. Mom and Dad. They were able to counteract my dysfunctionality so much, that I am able to respond to this tag.

Q. What one word describes you better than any other?
A. Blameless. Because I have never done anything wrong (at least nothing which would constitute a Class I felony… in my state… I think). ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Myra Langerhas said...

Thanks barista! I enjoy doing it. 12 hours in bed (its a slow, rainy day, so it is perfectly legal) really helped with the hangover thang.

Sat Jan 13, 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home