April 24, 2006

The Fashionable Fascism

What is a fascist to do these days? Nazism is way uncool. Shaved heads are so 90's. All fashionistas know that Jackboots haven't been in since Spandau Ballet was topping the charts. What's a fascist to do? What ideology systematizes violence against those who think diffrently than they do? Oh how obvious. Become a Muslim. (hat tip lgf):

In an internet essay entitled From Neo-Nazi to Muslim, Myatt asks: “How was it that I, a Westerner with a history of over 25 years of political involvement in extreme right-wing organisations, a former leader of the political wing of the neo-Nazi group Combat 18, came to be standing outside a mosque with a sincere desire to go inside and convert to Islam? “These were the people who I had been fighting on the streets, I had swore (sic) at and had used violence against — indeed, one of my terms of imprisonment was a result of me leading a gang of skinheads in a fight against ‘Pakis’.”


In a later interview, Myatt supports the killing of any Muslim who breaks his oath of loyalty to Islam, and the setting up of a Muslim superstate. He describes himself as having been “staunchly opposed to non-white immigration into Britain and twice jailed for violence in pursuit of my political aims”. He added: “I spent several
decades of my life fighting for what I regarded as my people, my race and my
nation, and endured two terms of imprisonment arising out of my political activities.”

But his belief is now that: “The pure authentic Islam of the revival, which recognises practical jihad (holy war) as a duty, is the only force that is capable of fighting and destroying the dishonour, the arrogance, the materialism of the West . . . For the West, nothing is sacred, except perhaps Zionists, Zionism, the hoax of the so-called Holocaust, and the idols which the West and its lackeys worship, or pretend to worship, such as democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home