February 23, 2006

Michelle Malkin Site Has Been Under A DoS Attack

I'M STILL HERE

Dear readers:

Yes, I know the site has been down all morning.

Yes, I've contacted the FBI.

I will try to get back to work, but this has been a bit of a distraction.

Thanks for sticking with me.

***

Afternoon update: Confirmed DoS attack, with most of the IP addresses belonging to TurkTelecom. Tech people say the attack is shifting to different source addresses. Loading is spotty and slow. Big headache, but we're working on a more permanent solution. Thanks again for your readership.

Pass The Word about this attack on Michelle's ability to commuicate to the World. This needs to be passed on so that it generates international publicity against the hackers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home